In this post, let me show you how to get the photos in your iPhone Camera Roll downloaded to your Mac with and without cable.
Download Photos from iPhone to Mac with Cable
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using the provided USB cable.
- Ignore any automatic syncing options from iPhoto or iTunes.
- In your Applications folder, find the Image Capture software.
- Select the images you wish to transfer from your USB device. Choose a folder to save your files into. If you just want to select a few, highlight your files and click Import. Should you wish to import all your images (including the ones you have not selected), click Import All.
Download Photos from iPhone to Mac without Cable
In order to transfer iPhone photos to Mac without cable, you need to turn to the Wi-Fi network. So make sure your iPhone and your Mac are in the same Wi-Fi network first. And you also need to download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your Mac and have it running.
1. Launch Wireless Transfer App in your iPhone.
2. Tap the Send button and choose to send photos & videos to Computer.
3. Open a web browser in your Mac and type the http URL as shown in the Send to PC screen into the address bar.
4. The photos and videos in your iPhone photo library will be listed in the browse page.
5. Select the photos you wish to transfer to your Mac and start to get them downloaded.