I have an iPhone 5 and my sister owns an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). We are looking to exchange phones. So can I transfer all my pictures from the iPhone to the Android? She also wants to transfer some of her photos from the Android to the iPhone. How do we do that?
To transfer photos from iPhone to Android or vice verse, you only need Wireless Transfer App to help you. This app is available for both iOS and Android users. It helps to transfer photos among Android devices, among iOS devices, from iOS to Android as well as from Android to iOS with ease and speed. The only requirement is that you put all your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android?
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto both iPhone and Android devices.
2. Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Make sure Wireless Transfer App is running on both devices.
4. In the Android device, tap the Receive botton in the welcome screen.
5. Then in Receive screen, choose the iPhone device.
6. Then you can select the iPhone photos and get them downloaded to the Android device.
You may also like:
- How to transfer photos from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone with Cables…
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Video from iPhone to Android
- How to Copy Photos from Android to PC
- iOS Wireless Transfer App Version 3.4 Released
- How to download photos from iPhone to Mac
- Move Contacts from Android to iPhone